Hope brake parts.

cyfa2809

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Looking for black and/or red and/or blue parts for mono mini's.
Levers, bore caps and resivoir caps.
Goodridge fittings, hose etc. All considered.

3 PM calipers sorted now!

4898831290_c0b1852ae1.jpg

Edit: Blue parts.

I have my standard parts for trade plus cash so your not left with useless brakes.

HOPE MONO M4 REAR BRAKE WITH BRAIDED 1350MM HOSE DOWNHILL AM READ THE DESCRIPTION BELOW, IF YOU FANCY THE ITEM STICK THE MINIMUM BID ON AND I’LL FINISH THE ITEM EARLY AND SEND YOU AND INVOICE. JUST LIKE A BUY IT NOW.

A Hope Mono M4 rear brake suitable for mountain bikes of most disciplines.

The brake is in good overall condition and has a few little marks commensurate with age, what you see in the pic is what you get; no rotor or mount is included.

The hose was previously run through the swingarm of my bike and in order to remove it I had to take the hose off so the brake WILL NEED TO BE BLED, an easy task, check Youtube if unsure.

The white package taped to the hose is a brand new olive which I picked up in JE James while buying other bits. The existing olive may work if you monkey it up really tight but risking pulling threads to save a quid is mad!

As you can see the brake is post mount and is suitable for any size rotor with the correct mount.

Hose length – 1350mm (ish)

Pad life – some life remaining, probably more than half gone

RRP circa £140

Ebay seem to do these free listing weekends fairly frequently and any unsold items will be relisted at the same price until they do sell, I am not interested in derogatory offers so please don’t waste your time. That said if you look through my items and decide you want several I may be willing to compromise.

EarlofBarnet":32uz36sd said:
I've got 4m of Hope 5mm hose if it's of any use? Got a 2m length and 2 x 1m lengths. All genuine Hope.

Is it braided or just standard black?

Back