Panaracer Timbuk II back in stock!

I need 3 amberwall Smokes and 3 amberwall Darts.

As for "a small run", based on the priced these things go for on eBay, I'm pretty sure you can easily sell a few hundred full sets within a month.

Raging_Bulls":23t5hqlg said:
I need 3 amberwall Smokes and 3 amberwall Darts.

As for "a small run", based on the priced these things go for on eBay, I'm pretty sure you can easily sell a few hundred full sets within a month.

Timbuk II sales average about 10 tires per month so it takes about 2 years for us to purge the 300 tires per order. Not sure the Smoke would sell as quick or quicker? especially since they would be priced above the Timbuk II.

I have Jeffs TimbukIIs And they are killing tires, I also have bran new boxed NOS skinwall Smokes among others... But the TimbukIIs have better performance, build quality is super and they are new as home made bread. Buy them!

Still could use some FATTRAX 202s and some porch though... I gladly buy 10-12 pairs 202s and 10-12 pairs Porcs ;-)

Would be interested in a pair of the Timbuk II's if anyone is willing to do a group order for this side of the pond.

stevet1":1mcvgjaz said:
Would be interested in a pair of the Timbuk II's if anyone is willing to do a group order for this side of the pond.
Shipping multiple pairs overseas is MUCH cheaper than doing single pairs so this is a great idea.

FirstFlight":m9iehxfj said:
Ever wonder what $15,000 worth of bike tires looks like?? Here you go! Available here http://mombat.org/MOMBAT/PartsForSalePages/tires.html

547811_486731094688850_610359806_n.jpg
That's enough to keep an average retro biker riding for about 5, 6 lives... :LOL:

I would be interested if you do it. TBII are cool but I just cant bring myself to buy a pair with current shipping rates (sorry FF....I know shipping is expensive on your side of the pond)

How many make this economical ?

FirstFlight":14r889ho said:
stevet1":14r889ho said:
Shipping multiple pairs overseas is MUCH cheaper than doing single pairs so this is a great idea.

Based on the past, each pair adds close to $10 shipping as opposed to $30 or so for the first pair. Not sure if there is a point where that changes but that should be pretty close.

Back