Marin Frs 95

Chr1st0phe

Old School Hero
A new project in the footsteps of legendary bike that made ​​me dream, the
marin frs with their double fork manitou.
Normally this is a framework Nail Trail frs but the dampers are the team of 95 frs, with a query on a badge on the seat tube or there mark easton elite 7005 Rolling Eyes
For this restoration I'm heading to the blue fork manitou 3 but I am not yet arrived at the assembly because many problems arise. Stripping the frame is necessary for the installation of new decals, clean the forks with the
replacement of élostomères.

Here are some pictures of the joys of old school

:D

Blue for marin

Looks like its going to be a great build...

Love the Marins and especially the ones that copy the Manitous...

I have liked that design with the rear, same as answer. Dont know why they didnt stick to that design, but with a longer travel version. Could be question of strength, weight or cost. Anyone with a slight insight or answer

Thanks, slight hijack. Be interesting to see the build progress

I love the manitou frames but an unfortunate tendency to break.

The mounting provisional advance. I will receive the new elastomer next week. the crankset goes to polishing. I found a love for the blue spider kooka but I can not remove it. :oops:

lovely! not many non-cracked ones around. a elegant design but had stress point issues, probably an over sight. well, nobody has a chrystal ball :)

could you use this metal headtube badge? not perfect but good for use. needs some strong glue, thats all. from a '95 pine mountain.

PICT0332.jpg

Latest posts

Back