PotM July - TdF special - TriColore

Status
Not open for further replies.
rc200ti":1owhtxti said:
Great picture and great sentiment Sinnerman.

Thanks mate..........., i thought it was a fitting pic, for the colours,
but then felt compeled to post it, due to the tour,
and the great success our uk riders are having,
and the fact this pic is of a handbuilt british frame using british tubing,
built by a 70s great british road race champion.

I just thought it was kinda fitting given the topic of this months POTM.

CAVENDISH------------------------THE MISSILE...., CLASS WIN TODAY....!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

-----------BRADLEY WIGGINS-------CLASS-------CHAMPAGNE ALLROUND-----

ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT......WELL DONE SKY....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably have to be a Brit to appreciate it, but I thought it was a boring Tour. Yellow, green and white jersey were pretty much decided before the Tour was halfway. Polka dot was the only exciting thing about it.

rienster":2eea4fse said:
Probably have to be a Brit to appreciate it, but I thought it was a boring Tour. Yellow, green and white jersey were pretty much decided before the Tour was halfway. Polka dot was the only exciting thing about it.

In that respect, yes. Sky really shut the race down, and no-one was good enough to challenge. I think Nibali wasted too much energy gobbing off to the media.

But while it may have been boring for the rest of the world, for us it was amazing.:mrgreen:

99 years wait makes the victory taste all the sweeter.:mrgreen:

And an unheard of 4 in a row for Cav and most successful TdF sprinter of all time. :shock:

Awesome.:mrgreen:

I can see that. Mostly jealousy here on my behalf. Being a dutchman and all....
No TdF victory for over 30 years, and the last stage win was from 2005 I believe.

Deserved win for Wiggins and Sky, have to give them that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back