Furtado Replica GT 1993/94 Team Xizang 16" New Pic P4+5

hi,thats one well good looking machine you have there,very nice indeed,hopefully i can find one in a size 20,one day perhaps, ;)

Thanx mate keep looking there defo worth the wait, must say though these diamond stay ones are hard to find :shock: took me ages to find one, hang in there matey you will find one :D

Been polishing the Xizang today and double checking my stem thats come through the post today, needing a repaint and new decal then its ready for fitting.

Stem is 10mm shorter and 1.1/8th as the one on the xizang is 135mm 1" inch stem with 1" inch Rockshox crown steer, so fingers x the new stem with the correct decals and showen in all the original racing photos will be much better and the one for this replica :cool:

Also added Rockshox Mag21 black stem top cap that they used as well, so im happy :D

Will be worth the wait mate, i love mine :D cant beleave i'm still finishing mine off after all this time :LOL: Should look better with this proper Controltech stem for this build :cool:

Attachments

• xizangteam101 017.JPG
    xizangteam101 017.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 529
  • Scan_S_Frutardo_Interview_1993.jpg
    Scan_S_Frutardo_Interview_1993.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 448
  • wewr.jpg
    wewr.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 397
looks stunning when its sunny blinding mate after a very cold night ride after fitting the last part the new controltech stem with new decals that they used back then

Here are the new pic

Attachments

• nightstormgtxizang 013.JPG
    nightstormgtxizang 013.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 458
Now finish the xizang at last, now fitted with its new controltech stem with correct decals and size :D

Attachments

• nightstormgtxizang 014.JPG
    nightstormgtxizang 014.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 466
  • nightstormgtxizang 022.JPG
    nightstormgtxizang 022.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 466
Back