12t or 13t threaded Uniglide Sprocket

Are you sure they done a 12?

Btw only got 1 or 2 sets of dust caps left do you still want a pair?

Tel":1ll1ya0f said:
Are you sure they done a 12?

Btw only got 1 or 2 sets of dust caps left do you still want a pair?

YES! sorry about delay, funds sent, cheers

as for the sprocket they're out of stock but cheers for letting me know

it might be just the pic that is wrong, but the sprocket in that SJS link is a hyperglide, not a uniglide. might be worth checking before you order one, if you're going to

foz":t9jsj6gg said:
it might be just the pic that is wrong, but the sprocket in that SJS link is a hyperglide, not a uniglide. might be worth checking before you order one, if you're going to

Thanks, well spotted, not a threaded sprocket.

I have a 13t now which should suit my needs for the moment

^yes that is not the sprocket you are looking for.

Have you considered converting your hub to hyperglide? I.e change the body

it might be the sprocket you want - the description says it is, the pic doesn't.

I think I have a 14t top UG sprocket if it could be of use, but nothing smaller. As Tel says though, it's easy enough to change the freehub body so that you can use HG cassettes

I have considered it but have not found a hg that is the same length as my 6 speed ug... to fit within the 130mm dropouts and I don't want to spread or cold set them to 135mm.
I have 2 NOS uniglide cassettes so it's worth me sticking with uniglide. The problem was that the 14t top sprocket was fouling the frame, thought a 12t would solve the problem. I found a 13t and just tried that- I am now clearing the frame by a few mm- should be enough but yes 12t would be better.
I have deore 6 speed shifters and this was the original group for my bike so would like to keep it uniglide (for now)
cheers for your help there chaps :)

They did do a 12T. I sold a 7 speed uniglide wheelset that was 12-21 ratio, not very common though

Back