Kona Kikapu seat stay or rear triangle Now Sorted

nj_cisca

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've just noticed a crack at the bottom of the seat stay on my Kikapu Deluxe, absolutely gutted to say the least. The stay is bolt on so thought I would see if by some miracle someone had either just the stay or even a rear triangle. My frame is a 16" but i'm pretty sure the rear triangle was the same for all sizes.
Failing that has anyone had experience of repairing aluminium? the crack is maybe 1cm long and runs outward from the bolt hole where the seat stay joins the dropout (will get some pics up soon).
Thanks in advance.

Think Gruff on here had some early kona seatstays built up to repair his cracked ones. Worth searching his posts to find out, or dropping him a PM.

coomber":1rktif5y said:
Think Gruff on here had some early kona seatstays built up to repair his cracked ones. Worth searching his posts to find out, or dropping him a PM.

Great thanks will do some digging.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back