My Merlin FS & Klein Pulse -- You may want to sit down

r0gue

Old School Hero
My Merlin FS & Klein Pulse -- You may want to sit down

Gone all gone... But not forgotten. If you think the Grove was hot, get a look at my Merlin FS!:shock:
I wish I had those Bontrager grips still. They were very good grips.

0066l.jpg

0077h.jpg

0022db.jpg

0011eh.jpg

Very nice rides, I missed out on the FS that was for sale the other week despite my efforts and I am gutted about it, I bet you miss it big time.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

If you owned that Merlin and let it go, you should have a very very very good reason to do that.

If i were the moderator, you would have been banned immediately ;)

Absolutely stunning!!!!

I am a pair of forks away from having my merlin FS build complete. This pic has given me reason to chase down a perfect pair of RC35's...

treacle":5f87dbob said:
I am a pair of forks away from having my merlin FS build complete. This pic has given me reason to chase down a perfect pair of RC35's...

What are RC35s?

RC35 are the model of suspension forks made by Pace at the time. The Pace forks were used on the FS Elevator featured in the Merlin brochure.

treacle":2k7wenks said:
RC35 are the model of suspension forks made by Pace at the time. The Pace forks were used on the FS Elevator featured in the Merlin brochure.

You mean THIS brochure?? :twisted: Bwahahahahahaaaa!

dcp3404.jpg

He he

Yeah the brochure on the right. Not seen the leaflet/sheet to the left of the brochure with the frameset pic. Do you have a close up of it?

treacle":28sv4gen said:
He he

Yeah the brochure on the right. Not seen the leaflet/sheet to the left of the brochure with the frameset pic. Do you have a close up of it?

Not really. How about this?

dcp3408.jpg

Back