93 MOOTS GOODNESS~~~~!!! Pic heavy w Off-Roading Shots!

Thank you for the comment guys. I built this bike primarily to go off-road. The Kleins I have are beautiful but painful to ride off-road. My heart aches whenever the paint gets scratched, thus, the need for titanium.

Yes, the weather in Singapore is very hot especially around this time. It's currently the dry season and temperatures hit a good 36 degrees in the middle of the afternoon. Humidity itself is insane as well. But if I start the ride early at around 8am, it's fine. Another way around is riding at 6pm but the sun will set at around 715pm. So I guess it depends on how the schedule goes.

rasumichin":1n70eawh said:
very nice bike!
have you ever changed the ybbeat slider:
http://moots.myshopify.com/collections/ ... ebuild-kit
?

Cheers,
Alexander

Hi Alexander, I have yet to do so. I will be riding it for little while more before I get the rear rebuilt. The dealers here in Singapore aren't that active with their Moots, thus, I'll have to look for someone else who's more confident of fixing the rear slider. Rear on the Moots forum once that a rider attempted to do it himself and failed terribly...

....the slider rebuild kit is available at moots, they also offer a.pdf with a manual. I'm going to give it a try.
Reading to much in the www often ends up in over-rating negative reports. Certainly there are more chaps who succeeded and are just too meek to post their outcome.

Back