Olympics. Feckit I am going!

dyna-ti":3ausbtjx said:
What really pees me off about the olympics and commonwealth games is throughout the year you hear sweet f all about sailing and cycling.poor funding for either yet they plug them the most as theyre the sports that we take the medals on.
then its cycling this and sailing that

rest of the year its all football bollocks :roll:

Fncking gymnastics and ping pong?
Or a combination of the two :D
As seen in many a back street Bangkok brothel :shock:

lmao!

swannymere":2cuzrbme said:
dyna-ti":2cuzrbme said:
What really pees me off about the olympics and commonwealth games is throughout the year you hear sweet f all about sailing and cycling.poor funding for either

Cycling has had more investment than most other sports.

Purely because we are getting results! :)

I don't think anyone will want to relinquish tickets for anything major, but I may well end up at the opening if there really are bargains, or spare tickets. My nieces and nephews and cousins are much more into clubbing than anything else so I am guessing there will be spare tickets floating around.

Playing it by ear, flying by the seat of my pants as always!

Late flights tomorrow, so will have to curtail my usual pre flight drinking in case I end up in police custody.

Really looking forward to the BMX, just hope Shanaze can lock it down this year and Liam can pull something special out of the bag which he is well capable of!

Good on you Highlandsflyer, as Enid said, London is a contagious place. To me it has always felt like a festival, and the Olympics are just adding to it.

We seem to have had an unusual number of helicopters flying over at night, 3.30/4.30am... just when we have been trying to get some shuteye. Wondered if it was Olympic related.

Nice to have some cooler weather today, lovely breeze but still a beautiful day.

The bling ss/fixie crowd have infested a couple of my favorite cafes damn them, I am usually too busy working on the house to notice but we have been entertaining so doing the tour guide thing.

We got a new neighbour that 'used' to be an actor,, annoying git. I was not too worried as they come and go but then I found out he has bought so he will be around a while. Went out onto our roof to check on the walnut tree and he was sat with the newspaper on his. "Ello, ello!", he fired over from behind his sunglasses.

"Oh, so that was the show you were on?".

I hope he realised that was me being sarcastic.

We met a couple of tennis players last night. Been searching to find out who they were today but no luck yet.

"It should be easy, he has a ponytail!", was advice given to me.

That is like trying to track down a ss/fixie rider on the basis they had a courier bag.

I'm not going to London :(

But i am going to the Millenium stadium on August 4th for the quarter finals of the football including GB's group.

No idea who will end up playing, could be a great game involving loads of my sons favourite players or maybe team GB will be playing :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I love a surprise :D

Over here we have the olympics on the tellie... luckily its easy to watch, there is only 1 channel, which is lucky as there is only 1 sport... swimming.

Fcking Australia

Back