"The Cycle Show" on ITV4.

grahame":2pamccga said:
Not enough Anna. Hopefully next week will be better.

Next week features a Merckx interview, although based on comments made by Matt Rendell at my club's dinner earlier in the year, dunno if this will be a good thing as he apparently comes across as a bit bland in spite of having a phenomenal career record to speak about.

David

i was planning on watching it but got called to a gas escape.....didnt miss much then i take it :LOL:

Had it recorded and started watching last night. I lasted 7 minutes and i'm still pissed off that I wasted that long on it.

The (first) Anna G bit is on in a few minutes.

anna.jpg

NeilM":22c1wpyb said:
Sent my (brief) feedback to ITV4.

If we are to actually send ITV feedback why not make a point about vehicles and their attitude to cyclists on todays roads
with such notes as motorists giving a 'punishment pass' or why you do it and do you know its highly dangerous as well as illegal.
Something must be shown and talked about enlightening everyone about todays car drivers.

Around where i live there is starting to be signs saying ''think bike'' in red !
These are not aimed at a warning to car drivers about motorcycles but cyclists[the sign shows bicycles only]

I've been thinking of emailing our local highways department with a sign i thought of which is a Dad riding his MTB
and his Daughter attached to the rear of his bike and in big wordsDO YOU REALLY WANT TO GIVE ME A PUNISHMENT PASS AND KILL ME

well decided to watch todays episode..... :?

what a pile of crap. no idea what the point of this show is.

Ian Raleigh":1cy8uf95 said:
If we are to actually send ITV feedback why not make a point about vehicles and their attitude to cyclists on todays roads
with such notes as motorists giving a 'punishment pass' or why you do it and do you know its highly dangerous as well as illegal.
Something must be shown and talked about enlightening everyone about todays car drivers.

hardly realistic - maybe a suggestion that we cyclists set a suitable standard to be reasonable (not like the twat the other day when was in Camden riding on the pavement at breakneck speed the wrong way down a one way street who nearly took out 5 pedestrians) would be more sensible on a cycle show - suggest a motoring comment would be more likely to reach the right audience on 5th gear et al

daugs":5wvsdfgz said:
suggest a motoring comment would be more likely to reach the right audience on 5th gear et al

I have sent numerous suggestions to 5th Gear and Top Gear about car drivers attitudes against the cyclist
and they point blank refuse to show any interest in any such safety measures for the cyclists,Clarkson even wished us all dead on a program once :cry:

Back