Merlin

Hammer 'n cycle!! :D :D

7635448054_a798486c5a_c.jpg

:cool: congrats from one Merlin owner to another. If that seatpost isn't titanium, then yeah, I'd try a black one over silver. ;)

Lovey Merlin. I like the idea of a black seatpost or ti seatpost and ti stem. But it looks great.

Great bike.
This will probably not go down well with the locals on this site but I urge you to fit a modern fork with 4ins travel and ride it.
The combination of classic hardtail combined with up to date kit gives the ultimate ride.
My Merlin came to life with a fox up front.
Keep your current forks for shows and gatherings of course.:D

nice Merlin ..i also would say black syncros seatpost and black grips ;) (..and rear also white industries)

Rio":85bypvt3 said:
some close up pictures:
m900 with some blue ano blingy stuff

7635455364_2161e33415_c.jpg
very nice shoot ;)

thanks for all the comments guys! looking for a black syncros post at the moment. anyone has one for sale?

black grips are on, as is normal flite. will post some pictures later today!

@Nader, thanks for the comment on the shot of the rear mech. always like your photo's very very much :D

normal flite, black syncros post, black grips. now need to fit a silver H20 and figure out which brake pads work best with the ceramic rims.
Any suggestions?

7862964340_2a46b7fe0d_c.jpg

7862962070_59580cdbdf_c.jpg

oh I forgot, I replaced the 555 mm Titec bar with a 580 J & L one. Not as pretty, but much more control ;)

Back