ALL BECAUSE OF A PICTURE-A TRIBUTE BUILD FOR A NATIONAL HERO

I registered on the JMC forum - thanks Sinnerman.
And thanks for the timeline.
Every time I go by Woodhead I look out for the memorial (and bend the ears of anyone with me). That includes putting an extra bit on a road bash up to Holme Moss just to pay our respects.

Don't know what my MTB weighed, but my road frame is 4lbs exactly with chunky drop-outs, chain peg and long tubes.
I used to think the MTB was fragile and nervous, but I got used to it and it didn't break so I kept hammering and smiling broadly.

Paul Plunkett on the other bike there

On his RTS he had to beg a rear end from Factory GT after he snapped his in practice....

The man who made me buy my poohbah's...

boxxer":2u5eh1bj said:
Paul Plunkett on the other bike there

On his RTS he had to beg a rear end from Factory GT after he snapped his in practice....

The man who made me buy my poohbah's...

Do you remember when Nike first launched the spd Mountain bike shoes, everyone was going mad for them.

I still have a pair... :oops: my excuse is they were made to last.... :LOL:

Help anyone please....??????

My eyesight isnt what it was....

Can anyone confirm 100% what tires are on the Hardisty that JMC is riding, i cant make it out 100%

and also, im at a loss on the seatpost too......anyone have any clue....?

sinnerman":w9900k0f said:

Can anyone confirm 100% what tires are on the Hardisty that JMC is riding, i cant make it out 100%

This person over on pinkbike claims to have been Jasons team mate at hardistry cycles so he might have some of the information you need?

http://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomme ... did=130405

sinnerman":fe55c5vz said:

Probably either a tioga prestige or a tioga dl2001 to match the t bone stem

Having seen some of your other builds and the research and attentiom to detail you put into them there is no doubt in my mind that this is going to be very special and very worthy tribute to a man sadly taken in the prime of his life. Genuinely looking forward to every little update

KDM":1mucdgxx said:
sinnerman":1mucdgxx said:

This person over on pinkbike claims to have been Jasons team mate at hardistry cycles so he might have some of the information you need?

http://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomme ... did=130405

Thank you for that, ill contact him.. :cool:

Back