Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its the feckin weather

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy_Rider":37azr5p1 said:
I don't think it's as grumpy as when he who should not be named was peddling out the nonsense but i do think it's grumpier than before his time.
Voldemort was a member? Well that's an eye-opener, never had him down as a retro-biker.

Neil":17ie8mnj said:
Easy_Rider":17ie8mnj said:
I don't think it's as grumpy as when he who should not be named was peddling out the nonsense but i do think it's grumpier than before his time.
Voldemort was a member? Well that's an eye-opener, never had him down as a retro-biker.

yeah carols been on a few times

think it reflects the mood of the country in general

retrobike ,barometer for a nation

I like grumpy, It's the other short arse f*****s I can't stand.

al.

The 'LGF' brandname seems to be getting a beating lately. Good job it doesnt care what the monkys think!

Theres a distinct whiff of something going on here. But not as bad as it has been. There was the BotM photography critique thread that went bingobango. The the bicycles of quality went bongobingo too but these have been about bicycles.

Now, its seems to be getting more whiney.

Dunno.

legrandefromage":256rfgqk said:
The 'LGF' brandname seems to be getting a beating lately. Good job it doesnt care what the monkys think!

Theres a distinct whiff of something going on here. But not as bad as it has been. There was the BotM photography critique thread that went bingobango. The the bicycles of quality went bongobingo too but these have been about bicycles.

Now, its seems to be getting more whiney.

Dunno.
You "dunno"?

You make jibes in about 4 different threads about Al Carter bikes after your spat with Rusty Scrubber, about, um, uncannily, Al Carter bikes, and then play the innocent / moral high ground?

Check your weed.

It's not about the place getting whiny, it's about people not just simply trying to wind up other people. Once or twice could just be fecklessness, 3, 4 or 5 times looks like you're trying to be deliberately idiotic.

I've no problem with banter, and as you yourself are first to point out, it's not my forum to dictate, but sometimes the rank, fecking, hypocrisy starts to stink a bit.

Raging_Bulls":umvfgfzq said:
Ladies, please. That sort of stuff belongs in a PM, not on the open forum.
The comments were posted on an open forum, not by PM (least as far as I know...).

And LGF: when you do, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back