Best Ap ever!

T'boo Ted":38q0a51d said:
i think you can turn off a certain amount of area? or block out your house etc??
You can - go to My Profile, Privacy then Create Privacy Zone.

I really like it - I find it easier on the phone battery than MapMyRide, which I was using before - the segments are great, nice to see track your progress as you get fitter too.

I like Strava, have been using it for more than a year now. It's good to see some roadies on their carbon machines below my name on Leader Ranks ;)

Be wary of cycling with other Retrobikers, they may just beat your times :twisted:

kaiser":swai4rof said:
Be wary of cycling with other Retrobikers, they may just beat your times :twisted:
:twisted: RAWR! I shall see you at Berm Baby Berm for a rematch at some point soon...

However, remind me not to go for a road ride with you after you've finished your 3 peaks training!

yes you can set privacy settings .

I use a Garmin 305 , and Strava is a lot better than the Garmin connect website .

cchris2lou":3jcjbkns said:
yes you can set privacy settings .

I use a Garmin 305 , and Strava is a lot better than the Garmin connect website .

I'm using both at the moment, I find the Garmin Connect better for totals and comparisons. Watching those I'm following on Starva does seem to be getting me out the door more often though :)

i use too many, got a garmin fr610, so i use garmjin connect, Runners world log (running too,...er well kinda running), endomondo.
just uploaded all my data to strava... kinda cool... so thats one more to add...

can't have too many logs... :oops:

Back