Gear cable ferrules

This was a real gripe back in the 70's with frames supplied by the "campag" teams....

Falcon Campagnolo

Viking Campagnolo

Holdsworth Campagnolo

The frames would be delivered with virtually no braze on's so that people would have to buy the Campag bits.....the ELSMAR adverts of the day show all the campag bits LOL

We had ferrules which fitted into the campag band on stops but needed the plastic stripping off the cables......

I have a Falcon San-Remo with no braze on's :(

Shaun

Re:

bm0p700f":11gq8hek said:
I keep a stok of those hard to find step down ferrules for retro bikes!

Let me know how many you need.

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I really need 1step down ferrule for the gear cable on an old pinarello that I'm building, do you have any please?

Re:

bm0p700f":1q5bkpsh said:
I keep a stok of those hard to find step down ferrules for retro bikes!

Let me know how many you need.

I'll have 4 please. Pm me payment details.

Morning all,

I think step down ferrules are also available on Amazon. Might take a bit of searching but i think i got some there. I hope this is of some help and if someone finds them please post the link.

They are available on ebay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from= ... 26_arr%3D1

Richard

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back