175mm or 170mm LH crank arm

sawston_vulcan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just stripped the pedal threads....so need a beater arm.

Preferably a 175mm LH crank arm in black but next best would be 170mm in black followed by 175mm silver and then 170mm in silver etc!

Something cheap[ish] as long as the threads and tapers etc are ok.

I am near Cambridge so posting will be needed [probably].

Thanks to both of you but i now have a crank arm.....only problem....the resident crank arm won't come off.....and now the threads have been stripped...such larks!

Have you tried the hot and cold water technique?

Also, if you prop up the arm with a brick or something you can use a screwdriver as a punch and knock it down the middle. if the spindle. Not sure if I have explained that well but I can maybe get up some pictures tonight if not.

ksvb5368":1xmr3x0y said:
Have you tried the hot and cold water technique?

Also, if you prop up the arm with a brick or something you can use a screwdriver as a punch and knock it down the middle. if the spindle. Not sure if I have explained that well but I can maybe get up some pictures tonight if not.

I've taken to my LBS...i've done enough damage!....a flame thrower might be useful!

£5 and up and running again...don't know what he did....but the bike is back in business again....except one crank black and 175mm and the other silver and 170mm...didn't notice any difference!

Back