My Stumpjumper S-Works M5 Hardtail - 18"

EarlofBarnet

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Was looking through my Endomondo stats last week and realised I have only covered 100 miles off-road thus far this year...and 700 miles on-road. With a family holiday due to be paid next month I've decided to part with my mtb and see how I get on without one.

I bought the frame off RB a few months ago. It's a great frame and I've kitted it out with more modern parts.

Starting price is £500. Don't really want to split it as I'm struggling for motivation at the moment.

Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320949782728? ... 1555.l2649

Auction is running and ends on Saturday 28th July.

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2193.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
just spotted this on ebay, really want it but would need to sell the 'dale with lefty first :?

Attachments

• dale.jpg
    dale.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 329
  • dale1.jpg
    dale1.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 329
  • dale2.jpg
    dale2.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 329
  • dale3.jpg
    dale3.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 329
Just withdrawn it from sale, couldn't bring myself to do it as i'd only end up looking for something else.

What size is your 'dale, could maybe do something?

I fully get what you mean there buddy, I've listed so many bike frames/parts then thought of all the fun I've had on them, or looked at an old picture in a build thread and the guilt had hit me :oops:

Its 18" buddy, ill take a pic for you to peek at.

Back