iPad 1 - 64 GB WiFi + 3G

theproudhighway

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Does anyone know roughly what this would be worth? I've looked online but the prices are all over the place.

There's not a scratch on it. It's had a screen protector on it from the minute it was taken out of the box, and been in a case. It is practically brand new. Still have the box and whatever came with it.

Any help would be appreciated.

It's seriously outdated by now, but it's the desireable top-range model. Prices are all over the place indeed, but I doubt you'll be getting much for it.

Save a few ebay examples on your watchlist and check back later to see what they actually sold for.

i paid 250 for a 16gb wifi 3g one. About a month ago, they aren't as outdated as you'd imagine, especially with yours being the top spec one.

Chopper1192":3dmuip6f said:
I recently only paid £250 for a iPad 2 for the missus, 32 thingies, not 3G, so why anyone would pay that for an older version is beyond me.

3g.

Thanks for the advice, lads. Most appreciated. Prices are all over the place on these. Got to say though, they do hold a fair bit of there value.

I'm going to have a think about whether or not to sell it to fund a new tablet or wait and see how the technology progresses in the quarters to come.

Personally I think the 1G is far from outdated. Sure, some apps/games won't work too well, but it's still a useful gadget with plenty of uses. I know it makes a bloody nice side table jukebox when equipped with a LOD, amp and headphones. Still need to look into sorting it out as a remote for my HTPC.

1duck":2vq21iqw said:
Chopper1192":2vq21iqw said:
I recently only paid £250 for a iPad 2 for the missus, 32 thingies, not 3G, so why anyone would pay that for an older version is beyond me.

3g.
and brand new, the 2 model. Tesco were punting them out cheap. I accidentally bought a 47" tv at the same time, which I then discovered didn't fit in my car...

Latest posts

Back