Special LEMOND Maillot Jaune OCLV

Benzosol

Devout Dirtbag
I reluctantly sold this bike back in 2002 to finance another bike purchase. A week ago, I was contacted by the gentleman that I sold it to, offering to sell it back to me for a price I could not pass up. The bike is in prestine shape. Only has been on one short ride since I sold it. This LEMOND is a one of a kind factory paint. I forgot how great this bike rides.

Attachments

• Lemond1.jpg
    Lemond1.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 1,186
That's lovely :cool:
That's what i call bike Karma - what goes around comes around - bet you were chuffed to get the bike back :D

Differences..

I was told tha Lemond OCLV's have longer top tubes, more laid back seat tube angle and upright head tube than standard OCLV's and handled better on decents.

Ah - Interesting to know. I had a standard OCLV when they came out and loved it.

Your's looks great.

This is my first post, absolutely addicted to these forums. From Tavistock and hopefully we'll soon be joined to the Plym valley cycle path.

history of it

oclv is that trek? any idea of year ? was it raced .? the font is the same as m glx gan . when trek changed them or somebody did it was a mistake . let me know if you want to sell, sometimes i am not skint

Back