Show us what you did today, thread

Good to see you upholding the great West of Scotland tradition of going properly equiped for hillwalking !

Fitbaw tap , trainers and a couple of cans of ginger ;)

Looks nice right enough , it pished down here , my washing got soaked :cry:

Hawmaw":yv4e0u17 said:
Good to see you upholding the great West of Scotland tradition of going properly equiped for hillwalking !

Fitbaw tap , trainers and a couple of cans of ginger ;)

Looks nice right enough , it pished down here , my washing got soaked :cry:

Ha ha you are spot on, i had my van trainers on and irn bru was in the ruck sack, one day i will get a lift off the mountain in one of those yellow helicopters.

Went for a wee trip round Skye :)

Weather started out brilliant :

7630178826_18bebf8365_c.jpg

Then turned crap, hideously windy and wet, so came home with our tails between our legs :LOL:

Still, good fun, and on 20-year old bikes too :cool:

7630174948_396deb9a97_c.jpg

7630171720_fac6118935_c.jpg

:D The trailers are just the thing, first time I've used mine, and I'm a convert! You've got to watch out for speed-wobbles downhill though...

I drove out, I was working for a week in Portree so chucked all the gear in the car for afters. My lady-friend cycled out - she'd made of sterner stuff than me :shock:

There is a dude in Inverness who uses one of they trailers, I spoke to him a few times and he found one at the recycling! Lucky get!

He pulls it behind a GT of some kind, cannot recall exactly. He usually has a couple of bottles of cider in the back. (Dude, if you are reading this apologies but I can't mind your name, was talking to you the other week and you were telling me about getting yer bike nicked and back again?)

Glad to hear they are the job for the hills too. So you leave them in the tents while you bimble about?

Cool.

Were you there last week? I saw a couple of bikes pulling trailers in the Sligachan - Portree area. Decent weather for the most part :cool:

P1010921.jpg

:cool:

zimbob":1jonot1r said:
Went for a wee trip round Skye :)

Weather started out brilliant :

7630178826_18bebf8365_c.jpg

Then turned crap, hideously windy and wet, so came home with our tails between our legs :LOL:

Still, good fun, and on 20-year old bikes too

7630174948_396deb9a97_c.jpg

7630171720_fac6118935_c.jpg
:D

Nice pics Zimbob :D shame you got washed out by the typical Skye weather but still nice for the time you were there.
Worked in Portree many years ago so know the area quite well.Did you go to the Saturday night dance at the gathering hall on the mound :?

I think you'll agree there some nut case drivers on that island :LOL:
Not sure what MrP is wanting to add :? Do you have a point to make Mr Panda or are you thinking of going down yourself?

Put my fox forks into Gear of Glasgow for a service -£75+ :cry: This shall be my last large service job i pay for.Spending too much now and really need to get out instead of hiding in building bikes im never going to ride.Still could be worse,at least this Pure7 build isnt costing any more than £350 or id be broke

Back