1992 Saracen Conquest

Sure is :cool: has some ritchey z max tyres now :cool:

1eb82c87.jpg

759829b7.jpg

6a66e7c1.jpg

014-9.jpg

Reminds me I need to give it clean............

Update 22/0712 A bit of very sad news on the Conquest :cry:

Whilst cleaning last night I noticed a small hairline crack on the rear stay :( it could just be the Powdercoat but I am not gunna chance it, I am gutted to say the least! but on the other hand I can remember the all the fun of bringing it back and riding the many times, memorable ones being at The Quantocks ,HONC and racing it at mayhem in 2010. I have regularly ridden it comoe rain or shine ,it's always been a hoot.

I will get some pics later when I am released into the man cave :(

Gravy Monster":emerzafd said:
Update 22/0712 A bit of very sad news on the Conquest :cry:

Whilst cleaning last night I noticed a small hairline crack on the rear stay :( it could just be the Powdercoat but I am not gunna chance it, I am gutted to say the least! but on the other hand I can remember the all the fun of bringing it back and riding the many times, memorable ones being at The Quantocks ,HONC and racing it at mayhem in 2010. I have regularly ridden it comoe rain or shine ,it's always been a hoot.

I will get some pics later when I am released into the man cave :(

Nooo! Gutting. Dont see a lot of these around, probably for the cracking reason.

Wouldnt risk it personally, like you say, you had some memorable rides with it. What a shame though.

Cheers Coomber :cool:

The crack is n the drive side at foot of weld where dropout is welded to the uper stay as goes most of the way round :(

4470ba60.jpg

b4bf1c39.jpg

The bike is now stripped and will keep as wall art I think, the rest and more bits will be in the for sale section tonight to make room and funds for its replacement :cool:

:cry: :cry: :cry: A sad day my friend. If it ever finds its way heading towards a skip let me know. I am setting myself a mission to try and round up as many estays as I can. Frames or bikes.

Back