Sbike 508: The black widow

stoppi_71

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello!

This should be my last classic build-up for some months and I hope, my brother will use it as a city-bike. Because he's an architect I thought that this unusual frame would suit him. If not, he isn't my brother any longer ... ;)

I'm just waiting for the black LX-front-derailleur, than it's ready to change the owner.

Cheers Christoph

Attachments

• Sbike_12.jpg
    Sbike_12.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 2,441
  • Sbike_14.jpg
    Sbike_14.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 2,441
  • Sbike_16.jpg
    Sbike_16.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 2,441
  • Sbike_18.jpg
    Sbike_18.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 2,439
suburbanreuben":1mbpsmlr said:
Scary looking bike. Remember, Architects study the rudiments of structural engineering....

Not much scary about it. That rear end is seriously oversized. As long as he doesn't try to jump off a house, it'll be allright.

Thank's for your compliments. To be honest I haven't invested too much time for the build-up; it's just for my brother... ;)

needs a bit of red ano to be a black widow

It's funny, I thought the same. I'll use red-anodized skewers but maybe just at the rear like the biological ideal.

Have a nice weekend, Christoph

stoppi_71":b8joi2uo said:
Thank's for your compliments. To be honest I haven't invested too much time for the build-up; it's just for my brother... ;)

needs a bit of red ano to be a black widow

It's funny, I thought the same. I'll use red-anodized skewers but maybe just at the rear like the biological ideal.

Have a nice weekend, Christoph

Just noticed you have a little red with the swiss flag :cool: :cool: A lovely build with no over kill unlike some that burn your eyes out with ano

Back