Herefordshire Road Ride III - Saturday 21st July 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come Mark I don't have a compact either , ed has modified the normal route after a week of me crying and pleading! If it gets too much we find the nearest pub!! :LOL:

The forecast is 70 degrees come on you know it makes sense!!

Iwasgoodonce":1dfctlfn said:
Mmmmm. I'm tempted. 80Km is more than I would normally be doing. I did manage 51 miles last Sunday. I felt fine apart from the usual horrible headache all the next day. I wish I knew why this kept happening!

I have serious things to be doing the next day so will need to watch the old body a bit. I don't (YET) need a compact around here so will I cope with a 39x23?

come on Mark...you know you want to!!!! I'll be on a Sturmey Archer FM...4 speeds you know :LOL:

as for headache...dehydration? blood pressure? alcohol deficiency?

I used to get terrible headaches after a long ride.....I think it was due to dehydration. Drank more....no headaches!

Well I have fueled my finely tuned athlete body with a cheeseburger and large chips from the chippy!!!

Steed is clean and oiled :cool:

Going to sort some tat and have a early night

Looking forward to basking in some sunshine touring Herefordshire !!

Ok chaps, anyone need my home phone number and/or last minute directions, just drop me a PM otherwise see you in the morning.

Oh, and rummaging in my tat box is more than welcome ;)

ededwards":3ohfecqp said:
Oh, and rummaging in my box is more than welcome ;)

:shock: , did fancy a go a this ,but am heading to LGF,S ride, have fun guys,and i bet dave will be blowing from his ass after 20 k :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back