August 5th - Millington, Yorkshire Wolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
slmracing":2zo3n5jh said:
I am aloud to play out, I was having trouble with my left knee and lots of bruising on my right leg after the ground swallowed my front wheel resulting in me being slammed into the rocks on the Yorkshire Dales ride, been out on the bike and everything is back to normal :D , Think I will be going for the comfy option on this ride, looking forward to it :D :D :D :D :D

I should be noted, we can send people up the road on various parts or short cuts if any are needed, just to cut corners out.

Glad you can make it Stuart, a comfy bike is a good option if the conditions are like our recce.
Who's driving you or Marc? The pub near the end serves some great ales :LOL:

any idea of estimated finish time for this ride?

or is there any way I could easily swerve off-track and back to the car halfway through, thereby cutting my ride short?

Jimo, the ride took myself and Ben from about 10.00am till 4.00pm with a fairly lengthy pub stop but usually the times increase with a larger group so I would estimate 5ish back at the cars?

Ben has some detailed maps of the area and I'm sure we could point you in the right direction along a few country lanes back to the cars.

Hi All

Just got a nudge from Chris, I'm up for it if all goes well at my end.

Just got to decide which bike to run with.

Kona Explosif 1991

Specialized Rockhopper 1988

Orange Prestige 1993

Specialized FSR XC 2005 (Ducks fearing barrage of flame)

:)

Trebz":3fd3a7lu said:
Hi All

Just got a nudge from Chris, I'm up for it if all goes well at my end.

Just got to decide which bike to run with.

Kona Explosif 1991

Specialized Rockhopper 1988

Orange Prestige 1993

Specialized FSR XC 2005 (Ducks fearing barrage of flame)

:)

I'll be on a 2009 Spesh HT so I'll get all the flame!
Matthew

Put my name down as a "possible" then, depending on what the other half is doing :roll:

what am I saying? :shock: I'll tell HER what I'M doing :D :LOL:

I've cancelled my long haul to the FOD British Steel ride 'cos I'm proper skint & don't have the time to trek dahn sarf

I'm more of a maybe than I was, a definitely maybe kinda maybe :LOL:

Look forward to seeing you then Andy ;)

I hope the new bike will be putting in an appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back