The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a Gary Fisher Cake 1 Genesis small size that has been ridden once that I need some advice price wise. I have just got out of plaster after two years and am looking to sell the bike to put the proceeds to a road/touring bike.

Thanks,

Rob

Sketchyxup":29jy1gbs said:
Had these sat on a shelf in my garage for years, I bought them new back in 96 (supprise) and used them in my racing days back in the NAMBS series.

They are in not to bad nick all things considered, the box even still has the original price sticker on it of £529.99 Shocked

No idea what they are worth but would look the nuts on a period LTS DH or similar.

Advice on price appreciated.

Nothing attached! :oops:

rjw1":3d53wlxf said:
Hi, I have a Gary Fisher Cake 1 Genesis small size that has been ridden once that I need some advice price wise. I have just got out of plaster after two years and am looking to sell the bike to put the proceeds to a road/touring bike.

Thanks,

Rob

Guess about £400 but a bit modern to say really:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/csc/i.html?_sacat ... te=1&rt=nc

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
super v 2000

001jtx.jpg

Pace carbon racing forks.

fox Vanilla rear shock.

World force black diamond rims ,Front hub Diatech back Hope.

All shimano xt gears.

Hope brakes, stem and seatclamp.

DMR v12 pedals.

Ritchey seatpost.

xL-R8 bars.

AME grips.

Re: super v 2000

dragon ninja":li0clynp said:
001jtx.jpg

fox Vanilla rear shock.

All shimano xt gears.

DMR v12 pedals.

Ritchey seatpost.

xL-R8 bars.

AME grips.

Well I see it didnt sell twice on ebay at £250 so thats a start at a price. Not sure if the pace add or detract value from headstock but assuming not then I reckon £150-200 based on others sold on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannondale-Su ... 2ebfc916ef

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: super v 2000

coomber":gnqg4uie said:
dragon ninja":gnqg4uie said:
001jtx.jpg

fox Vanilla rear shock.

All shimano xt gears.

DMR v12 pedals.

Ritchey seatpost.

xL-R8 bars.

AME grips.

Well I see it didnt sell twice on ebay at £250 so thats a start at a price. Not sure if the pace add or detract value from headstock but assuming not then I reckon £150-200 based on others sold on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannondale-Su ... 2ebfc916ef

Thanks for your reply , she rides like a dream and I'd never sell.Always interested in other peoples opinion though.

Hi out there. I have an old Muddyfox Pathfinder and try to find out its worth. Anyone an idea?

Greeting from Germany,
cibu

11253128tj.jpg

boxxer":5uomc7n9 said:
nathb":5uomc7n9 said:
Anyone have any idea on how much these are worth:
Wheel set: Rear Hope Ti glide hub (Purple), matched with Hope C2 Number 2 brake and Mavic 121 Rim. Front Hope hub with Mavic 121 rim. (see Pic 2)

WP_000018.jpg

WP_000029.jpg

Thanks

If they were matched then about £150

As the front is newer then maybe £65 for the rear and £35-40 for the front...

I'd be interested in the brake....

Thanks for the reply.

I was hoping the rear setup, wheel and brake, was worth at least £150. Boo. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back