MM Soloists Training schedule/ log

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Ok Soloists, time to enter into teh sirit of teh event and let's start showing these other's how training should be done...

Here's how I see our training going.

Ed - doing what he does naturally....sniping! :shock:

Hilts - doing what he does naturally...Crashing :shock:

Wu - doing what I do naturally...getting my bring and buy ladies to pick me out a few nice outfits for the race. :roll:

:LOL:

Attachments

• Wu.jpg
    Wu.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2,091
  • Hilts.jpg
    Hilts.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2,090
  • Ed.jpg
    Ed.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2,089
I havent played tennis in ages .

I have retro racquets too , a graphite Head and a Rossignol F280 .

p1.jpg

Better sort myself out...

Right, now realise that I may have started training with three rides last weekend and an hour and a half this morning before work (temptation to eat lunch at 9.30 was fierce).

This morningw as tremendous singletrack action, didn't see a soul out but did disturb and get out run by a pheasant. Remainder of training will be Rocky style, trying to catch a running pheasant while on a bike (plus pounding meat down at the local butchers obviously).

plus pounding meat down at the local butchers obviously

Not sure i like where that is going...... :shock:

I am still only really eating like I am in training without doing the other vital part, the exercise bit..
I am finding the wife and kids a severe hinderance at this time, though I do have a long road ride planned for Sunday taking in the best of what Kent has to offer in the way of Hills..

Hilts":5n6svzeo said:
I am finding the wife and kids a severe hinderance at this time, though I do have a long road ride planned for Sunday taking in the best of what Kent has to offer in the way of Hills..

I know where you're coming from there.

Last weekends efforts were spoilt by weather - I only manged 2.5 rides. This weekend sees some serious Mayhem training though - a long drive, a big faffing session in the car park, a reasonable distance ride interspersed with any number of faffing sessions for mechanical/rider failures and then some tea and lots of cake.

Hilts":1srm6mv8 said:
I am finding the wife and kids a severe hinderance at this time

I was going to say that lack of kids provides me with ample time for meat pounding but realised how dodgy that sounds!

Back