The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

isitafox":1ksu09bo said:
isitafox, Dave, ride trials and rebuilding an oldskool frame up with a mix of parts on, ride trials in and around Chapel en le Frith and trails in High Peak

Welcome Dave, think I might be up around your way this Saturday if the leprosy abates a little in time. Just a short gentle one with Kiran (my better half) so not necesarily much fun for you, but drop me a line if you're keen anyway and I might throw it out to the forum as well, see who's about... ;)

Papa-Lazarou-dave.jpg

I'm not far from Chapel either and know the trails around there very well.
We'll have to plan a ride to take in the good stuff when you've got something built up.

And welcome to Retrobike by the way.

Hi Dave, welcome!

Not sure about these personalised banners, don't let him scare you off...!

JTD":2859z27c said:
JTD - James - Marin Eldridge Grade 1992 - Snowdonia

Hi James - exactly what we need is a bit of local knowledge around your way, hope to catch you on a ride soon :cool:

Pete

Hi,

I'm in Horwich 5min from Rivington. I'm slowly getting back into the bike after a massive smash on wilderswood 5 years ago.

I can be mostly found pedalling around the lower barn in the evening looking like a complete beginner on my battered Kili Team.

duncancallum":mgukcpae said:
Hi,

I'm in Horwich 5min from Rivington. I'm slowly getting back into the bike after a massive smash on wilderswood 5 years ago.

I can be mostly found pedalling around the lower barn in the evening looking like a complete beginner on my battered Kili Team.

Really enjoyed a few rides around Rivington recently, hope we can tempt you out on one - developing a real affinity for Kilis too... :cool:

Yeah,

I am really only riding about 3-4 miles at a time, trying to build back up I wont go into to much gruesome detail but I am waiting for a hip replacement due to an accident on the Kili.......

But a brew and a natter would be good.

I wouldn't mind a go on a full bouncer to see if it takes the edge of my hip

Back