GT Lobo 1000

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
People are paying too much! Wrong wheels, wrong rear brake, wrong stem, shocks probably gone, sounds trivial but try putting some of those things right! ££££

I agree, its far too much. Plus why are they original boxxers and not the '99 151's? I can't really make out the rear brake. The biggest plus point for me though is the size. You don't get too many Lge Alu Lobo's.

Hi guys, I actually bought the 1st one you're talking about on this thread. I paid £520 which I didn't think was too bad. I stripped it down at the weekend and the frame and forks are at the powder coaters as we speak.

It came with 3 shocks, 1 of which is brand new, the other 2 are now on ebay.

I need some trunion mount bolts though, can anyone help? BETD are unsure if they have any... i'm waiting for them to get back to me.

I'll post some pics as things progress perhaps :O)

I've never been able to find the bolts but you could have them made pretty easy, depends what you budget is I guess. IMO you can probably ride without them in, at least in the short term, trunion has nowhere to go assuming it is new and unworn.

If I was you I keep that other shock! This is how I have two Lobos, getting a shock even a used one is not easy. Trying to find someone to even try and service them is impossible.

Back