My new Steel project - Rocky Mountain

ozone1

Retro Guru
I purchased this a couple of months ago but had to wait to get it here from the other end of the country, turned up today and I'm pretty happy with it
95 Rocky Mountain Equipe - I think its a 16, with mag21s and grey specialized typre, even a nice RM micro adjust seatpost, it also came with a set of black Ritchey clipless pedal, and my favorite - a set of home made handle grips made out of silicone ???? :? :?

anywho, the frame doesnt even need repainted, just polished up and new stickers added :D

Attachments

• IMG_5603.jpg
    IMG_5603.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_5604.jpg
    IMG_5604.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_5606.jpg
    IMG_5606.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_5605.jpg
    IMG_5605.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_5609.jpg
    IMG_5609.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_5607.jpg
    IMG_5607.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 860
yep thats what i'm thinking, sadly the home made grips will have to go as they tend to transfer to your hands and make them all stickey....and not in a good way ;)

I would guess hte grips might be Onza PawciPaws but well used and melted a bit.

Just measure from the centre of the bottom bracket up, the seattube to the Q/R to get the size.

Not much for you to there :D

Melted or ridden by Edward Petrol Hands :)

I'll swap the bars for some Easton hypers I have and change the tyres, a few new bolts, grips, maybe a stricken set, need to get a matching rim set and a strip and clean, enough to keep me busy on these winter nights
:D

It's pretty much original except one rim, does anyone know if that's a factory big chainring?

Cheers mate, just had a measure up, it's a 16' with ritchey drop outs and ritchey bottom bracket housing :D

You're obviously a man of taste :D

Plan to give it a strip and clean tomorrow, add some new IRC tyres and a few fresh bolts, shocks need a service, they no rebound
:cry:

Latest posts

Back