Tu Su Il An Yak...

al":27uqdmd6 said:
I have been a plane spotter all my life.

I have never admitted this to you lot on here before.

And I have to say, Russian civil aircraft make me horny!! Watching a Tu 134 or 154 take off and land is just fantastic.

Anyone else with this fettish?

al. :D

Usually only the disabled ;)

1210tech":1uaot60y said:
al":1uaot60y said:
I have been a plane spotter all my life.

I have never admitted this to you lot on here before.

And I have to say, Russian civil aircraft make me horny!! Watching a Tu 134 or 154 take off and land is just fantastic.

Anyone else with this fettish?

Hmmm, yeah, they may make you horny watching them but its not until you fly on one that you realise it might possibly be the last flight you ever make!!! Had the misfortune to fly on a Balkan Air TU154 from Manchester to Bulgaria back in 2004, I was really scared we were gonna die and I worked in aviation maintenance for a few years and have seen quite a few things that would make a lot of people question whether they should get on a plane or not, but honestly, if I could have got off that Tupolov I would have! :shock:

That just adds to the whole Russian aircraft thing for me. Flying is just so boring these days, with Airbus and Boeing building such 'failsafe' tubes with bland designs. The idea of being in a 154 that could burst into flames have a complete systems failure or drop like a stone and break up into a million bits, just adds to the drama, love it!!

Latest posts

Back