Spotted.......

Elmo

Old School Hero
Hi all,heres a posting for people to list bikes that they have seen out and about.Some may be members rides and some may not.
Tell us where and when and what the bike was.

I`ll start the ball rolling with.....

Trek 9000 Full suspension
Saw it being ridden in Brixton on friday 21/07/2006.
Looked to be in really good original condition with RS 1`s, original rear shock and pink decals.

Spotted...........

KHS montana Pro, the purple one with a glint of glitter (not gary).
locked up in whip-ma-wop-ma gate in York, its been thier for about 3 months now , xt bits and a wheel off an old racer ont back, just rotting away............

shame :cry:

i saw a manitou full susser with the forks on the back riding through the little village of horndean (where they used to bre HSB)
couldn't beleive my eyes when i first saw it

I keep seeing a S Bike in Preston (Penwortham). The guy riding it doesn't "look" like he knows what he's riding. (probably a complete presumption!)
The very moment I said to my wife I was going to stop him and make him an offer the next time I see him - he dissapeared!!!

Always keep an eye out. Sadly not seen much of interest locally, although Jezza claims to have seen some old dear kicking around on a klein attitude!

Yeah! She was! Old and haggard bombing along on a green, white an dpink Attitude (with big alloy forks too)...

Should have stopped her and offered her a tenner to take it off her hands.

deelam":2l4zj5b9 said:
I keep seeing a S Bike in Preston (Penwortham). The guy riding it doesn't "look" like he knows what he's riding. (probably a complete presumption!)
The very moment I said to my wife I was going to stop him and make him an offer the next time I see him - he dissapeared!!!
I think I've seen that, de-sticked with quite a trialsy set up? I think it may a Vario not an S-bike.

There's a Klein Pulse always chained to the railings outside the gym I go to near my office. It's got slicks but apart from that looks like an original although it's not in great nick. I have seen the guy that rides it, he looks like Nick-nack off the Bond film, the bike is massively too big for him.

unfortunately most of the stuff I see here in the city are commuter or courier bikes although one of the guys in Evans Cycles over the road claims he has a nice line in retro classics he rides in on, yet to see any of them though ..

Back