Saracen Catalogues 1987 - 1998

Saracen Indiana

Hi,
Could I ask a favour, could you look in your catalogues for a Saracen Indiana bike. I have aquired a NOS frame for a bit of fun and I am trying to find any info on it.
I have checked the catalouges up to 1998 without any joy!

Re: Saracen Indiana

Boscarn":7ewtd0qh said:
Hi,
Could I ask a favour, could you look in your catalogues for a Saracen Indiana bike. I have aquired a NOS frame for a bit of fun and I am trying to find any info on it.
I have checked the catalouges up to 1998 without any joy!

Put a picture up will help us guage what year.

Hi,
Saracen Indiana.
I know this is not a top flight frame, I have added some wheels, seat and bars to show complete bike. I have never seen one before and info is scarce.
Any help on year gratefully received.
[/img]

Attachments

• P1000259.JPG
    P1000259.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 3,672
Team Saracen badge is later, so I would guess around 1999-2001. Catalogues for these years are hard to find to say the least.

Sorry cant help any more than that.

I have all the catalogue scans from Saracen from 1987 through until 2007.
I only sorted the 1987 - 1998 ones for the archive this being Retrobike and all.

I'll have a look to see if I can find that Indiana in the more recent ones.

Here we go. Found it in the 2001 catalogue and the 'Indiana' only appears to have been available in that year and then it was phased out.
Interesting quote from MBUK on the catalogue page...

I'd have to disagree in this instance.

Attachments

• 2001-saracen-indiana.jpg
    2001-saracen-indiana.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 3,582
Any info on a Coors Limited edition? I thought it would be around '95 but it doesn't look like Coors became a sponsor until a couple of years later. Its gold in colour, I believe 400 made and has acera x mechs

Re:

Great to see these, well done to all involved.

Had a 1997 Powertrax which alongside my rts 3, gave me years of great riding.

The saracen is long gone but this thread has given me a few thoughts for my next build.

Back