How is Friday 13th going for you?

Pretty shite day for me. My dog Harry had to be put to sleep. Actually got the news on Thursday. He had a good life. Lived to 15 and wasn't in any real pain. Been all over the country. Had a thing for dragging rocks out of the bottom of the sea and placing them at my feet and carrying fooking massive logs around.

To top it all off I had to dig him a grave so he can lay to rest in the family garden under his favourite tree. Digging a 5 foot deep hole was a bitch, especially the last 2 foot as it was clay and rocks. Hands a very bruised and full of those water blister things. Enjoyed slicing them open this morning tough

Not that it being Friday the 13th had anything to do with it, it's just another day.

theproudhighway":cde1z1cf said:
Pretty shite day for me. My dog Harry had to be put to sleep. Actually got the news on Thursday. He had a good life. Lived to 15 and wasn't in any real pain. Been all over the country. Had a thing for dragging rocks out of the bottom of the sea and placing them at my feet and carrying fooking massive logs around.

To top it all off I had to dig him a grave so he can lay to rest in the family garden under his favourite tree. Digging a 5 foot deep hole was a bitch, especially the last 2 foot as it was clay and rocks. Hands a very bruised and full of those water blister things. Enjoyed slicing them open this morning tough

Not that it being Friday the 13th had anything to do with it, it's just another day.

Bad news man :(

widowmaker":djcpi8d1 said:
theproudhighway":djcpi8d1 said:

Bad news man :(

Yeah, sorry to hear this.
RIP Harry

Change made to two filers on an IT project I am lead architect for, told by storage engineers it would be zero impact and no powerdown required.
Spent the weekend trying to restore 300 virtual desktops and make about 40 servers work again. We are still picking up the pieces now.
Lesson learnt is never to trust anything a storage engineer says, ever.

Carl.

Finalised wedding venue arrangements, menu, drinks, etc. sorted flowers and her hair, met the parents and my brother with his kids, and had a generally boss day in the sunshine

Friday 13th my arse!

G

I was convalescing after time in hospital early last week. Back fighting fit now (although not allowed to ride the bike until some test results come through :( ).

Back