I can smell Sh1t

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
One of the problems about living in the sticks is the fact farmers chuck tons of cow muck all over the fields.

I was telling my little Spaniel lu lu off for parking her breakfast in the house until I realised...

It stinks!!

al. :(

rosstheboss":22kdsauc said:
Are you sure it's cow muck? The really smelly stuff is usually human...

I may have a word with the farmer then.

I do loads of poos, maybe there's a brown market in it

al. :D

rosstheboss":1zcsjy3m said:

Oh I don't know - a dog who has rolled in a big old pile of Fox poo has to be smelled to be believed!

Barneyballbags":v1awtfyy said:
rosstheboss":v1awtfyy said:

Oh I don't know - a dog who has rolled in a big old pile of Fox poo has to be smelled to be believed!

Fox poo is evil stuff. :(

I've washed out an old margarine tub so I can lay a poop in it for the farmer to look at. I'm thinking he will need to Inspect it before he puts in an order for a big load.

al.

al":aoabyci7 said:
I've washed out an old margarine tub so I can lay a poop in it for the farmer to look at. I'm thinking he will need to Inspect it before he puts in an order for a big load.

al.

Well, us veggies produce a far superior product you know -should command a premium.
Freshly squeezed, a reliable delivery's guaranteed.

ferrus":9c1azg5g said:
al":9c1azg5g said:

al.

Well, us veggies produce a far superior product you know -should command a premium.
Freshly squeezed, a reliable delivery's guaranteed.

Just what I was thinking.

Are you in then? I'll have to get bigger tubs!!

al. ;)

Latest posts

Back