now not rusty anymore yo-eddy finished pictures

Cheers slimjoe i could n`t agree more,bikes are for riding,not hangin in a garage or on a wall,stickin useless american CNC all over it,rather have it working,had some cooks on my monster ,,soft as sh*t

cherrybomb":28f0didf said:
monsterfatuk":28f0didf said:
Next time i`ll put disc`s on it that`ll piss everyone off

I've gotta say, if it was mine, that would have been done when it was away being fixed. ;)

Putting disc mounts on would be a real shame.

Nice respray job on the frame, looks good in white.

I wouldn`t REALLY put discs on it everyone,was only joking.Took it out for it`s first shake-down-blast-around,and it feel`s better than before :? And now i`ve rebuilt the disc that feels more direct and rumblier,and those XTR v`s work great better than avid`s and deore so all`s good again :D

Cannock anyone :?:

monsterfatuk":2fvi8hcr said:
I wouldn`t REALLY put discs on it

I would.

Don't see why it would be a shame either. If it means a bike that was designed to be ridden gets used for longer I'm all for it.

Can't see any reason to get so precious about it since it's had so much work done on it anyway..............it's not like it's NOS! :roll:

glad to hear the Yo is going to get HAMMERED.

cherrybomb":ha0srv5c said:
monsterfatuk":ha0srv5c said:
I wouldn`t REALLY put discs on it

I would.

Don't see why it would be a shame either. If it means a bike that was designed to be ridden gets used for longer I'm all for it.

Can't see any reason to get so precious about it since it's had so much work done on it anyway..............it's not like it's NOS! :roll:

Each to their own I guess. If we all had the same opinions and agreed on everything what a dull place this world would be.

Nice job there Monsterfat - looking good. Look forward to seeing it at Cannock again soon.

John":196v2d3p said:
If we all had the same opinions and agreed on everything what a dull place this world would be.

You're not wrong. ;)
S'what makes this place so int'restin'.

Do like the bike, very cool. (shame about the lack of disks!). :D

some time in 1992 i think was half way down a well known D/hill course,,bethgelert,,helping the crew divert water down a section so it would be more fun for the race,,and my mate had a yo with suspenders on the front and a disc.It was the first we`d seen, and pete tomkins pipped up and said--bikes don`t need discs they already have two ,,they`re called rims :LOL:

the last 20 or so yo eddys ever made had disc brakes (older style hayes 22mm chainstay mount, adapter to IS 51mm mount are available tho). I think spikes sold 1 a while back? looking back its 1 of the few frames I regret not buying.

its funny how disc brakes are still viewed as modern. mtn cycles san andreas had them in 91.

monsterfatuk, glad it all worked out for you in the end :)

Back