Klein Adroit Desert 1994; sneak preview, page 2

Gloss black. I kow it sounds boring but I think one of the best Kleins I've seen on RB was a black Adroit

Would need to be Gator fade for me, first Klein i ever seen in a mag (MBA in 92 i think ?) was a Gator Adroit and thought, it was the most amazing bike i'd seen, a short time later (still 92 i think) a local bike shop had a brand new Attitude in Gator (so the first Klein i seen in the flesh was Gator too) , the Klein and the colour looked even better than in pics.

So Gator for me but i've grown very fond of Dolomite in recent years.

Barnefield":2e4mi88j said:
No, that is a waste of a nice Strata in combination with a nice Attitude! :)

Good to know.

I have a 93 XS Adroit that will be converted to a full Tinker replica Adroit-EX!! I have all the big parts aside from the 3DV Ringle post and 3DV Ringle hubs.

@ Treacle: etoe.de Martin did it. And he did it very well. I got the frame, fork and MC2 back at the Klein meeting in Switserland. It is realley very good! But I know that John also do a great job, I had a Adroit Storm once from his hand...

@ mkozaczek: I love history, so will not tear apart a beautifull bike.
I'm very curious how the progress will go of your Thinker rebuild. I have something like that also in mind with an 20" Attitude... Not my size :-(

Back