Carlton Track Frame.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hmm, the only time the market sets the price is surely when someone buys it at that price, and I haven't seen one of these framesets go for over 400. And I'd agree with you if the frame itself has provenance.

I'd hate to think what price people would put on my flyer! That's why I'm amazed... Maybe a good time to sell, if the above sells for that many pounds.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Midlife":2i668xou said:
That seller posts on here :D

Shaun

Thought he might know better than. The amount of over priced stuff I see is incredible, esp Carlton/High end/vintage stuff...

Some better pictures now of it, its a gorgeous frame no doubt about it. But even £890 is a little hopeful.

Back