Retro Film I Watched Today

tintin40":3jmxq1e2 said:
Bike Hoarder":3jmxq1e2 said:
What about 'The Goonies', 'Back To The Future', 'E.T.'??
All cracking films, my kids love em, just like i did. There are no good films anymore, just like new bikes all seem boring, all new cars look the same and.....
Old before my time, even radio 1 is starting to annoy me!!

Well put :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah i agree also was made up the other day was watching a some console games show and they revealed images of the new game for ghostbusters on the Wii and cant wait for that

Watched Mary Poppins today on ITV3 or was it 4 :? Definatley retro. She must've been a dominatrix in here spare time. Every other Tuesday she has a day off, apparently ;) Or is that just me thinking too much :oops:

xizang":3mleoq8x said:
Watched Mary Poppins today on ITV3 or was it 4 :? Definatley retro. She must've been a dominatrix in here spare time. Every other Tuesday she has a day off, apparently ;) Or is that just me thinking too much :oops:

Look its called retro film i watched today not what my secret fantasies are :LOL: :LOL:

xizang":jqwnbf3j said:
:LOL: Just ran a search on google. Was quite shocked with a 'lady' using the mary poppins name :shock:

Nothing shocks me whats on the web any more :oops: what people will do for money :cry:
rather them than me :shock: :LOL:

user2199_1161569805.JPG

Yup find loads of stuff if you know best way to search

Flicking through the channels and on film4 +1 i find planes trains and automobiles just starting :p know what i watching for the next 1h 40

computerbitz":sma6fh8f said:
Flicking through the channels and on film4 +1 i find planes trains and automobiles just starting :p know what i watching for the next 1h 40

Great film. A very funny film with a good message with the story line. A feel good film. With a happy ending. Got it on DVD

Latest posts

Back