Are you scared of your Mrs?

My girlfriend is afraid to climb ladders, which is handy as most of my bikes are stored in the loft.

I also run a bike repair business which is a good cover story when explaining away how many spare parts I tend to accumulate.

drystonepaul":1c55r5hx said:
My girlfriend is afraid to climb ladders, which is handy as most of my bikes are stored in the loft.

I also run a bike repair business which is a good cover story when explaining away how many spare parts I tend to accumulate.

1233928590_citizen-kane-clapping.gif

well done :cool:

I get rid of them when they start to complain. Last one used to clean and straighten up the bike room once a week. That was nice (her bike was in there too, though). Bikes or not, crazy French Canadian is only tolerable for so long I'm afraid.

One of my ex's who now lives out west had her bike stolen in the spring. I bought a bike for her locally and shipped it out to her so she had something to ride (after I took the like new Syncros Gorilla bar off it, replaced it with a Titec, and put ithe Syncros bar on my Sovereign). I'll be the first to admit I'm beyond stubborn, with a my-way-or-the-highway attitude, but I'm not a complete heel.

Guess I can't really complain, got home from work to her telling me there was a parcel for me. She's bought me a Camelbak mule N.V. :D

Question is what is she creeping for?! Lol

Back