you'd of thought i'd of learned by now !!!!

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
im off on holiday next month.........need to pay for that, the track car is nearly complete again..............ive way too many bikes :? and have spent a small fortune on stuff over the years.

but i now have another pace and all those silly ebay bids that i have won!, for a fecin change ;) have emptied my wallet! again

i love retrobike and the bikes etc

but jeeeez, its getting expensive again lol

HI, MY NAMES CHRIS, AND IM A SHOPAHOLIC!, wouldnt be so bad if i was rich lol

Hi, Chris. I'm Lewis and I'm a shopaholic, too!

I keep buying frames, I just can't help myself. I buy one but then I'm just chasing that first high of the potential build. There's used Wiggle boxes strewn throughout my house like tin foil in a smack house.

I bought a frame this morning 'just out of curiousity', i don't even know what it is :LOL: :LOL:
But its not the frame buying that costs, unless its really top endy, its all the other bits :x :x

MY NAME IS MIKE AND EBAY IS THE DEVILS WORK!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

luckily, I've not spent a penny either here or on ebay.... but that might be cos my bladder's empty.

now, Chris, you mentioned a track-car, do spill the beans fella, that's got my ears all pricked up.. :cool: :D

mk1 fiesta xr2, stripped, caged, dumped and tuned ;)
wearing peppers again with comp mos ready for some r888s

old pic, engines been rebuilt and new box etx

Photo1578.jpg

niiice, is it defo a mk1 XR2, or the supersport?

What have you done engine-wise? cvh/zvh? zetec? bike power?

looks good..

Hi. I am DBMTB and I wish you shopaholics would frequent my LBS instead!

I also own 3 Paces and am beginning to wonder... do any Pace owners only one one Pace anymore?

GT-Steve":2mtfd1u5 said:
niiice, is it defo a mk1 XR2, or the supersport?

What have you done engine-wise? cvh/zvh? zetec? bike power?

looks good..

def a xr, got some new side fade stickers to add yet
engines still a crossflow, the first lump was a nice spec, 1700, big valve head etc, that buggered up so fitted a seemingly standard lump but we'll see, previous owner reckoned it was a screamer lol

tempted with a zetec if this fails next season, turbo route was hard to say no to but i want reliability on track without det issues and lag, the management can cost lots too, and that means the pace will never get built lol ;)

Back