Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

steerer trade

trade my manitou 97 steerer/crown 194mm same as sx,pro c etc 11/8 aluminium ahead
I need the steel 1" version open to sizes as i may adapt it

RC36 steerers

I've got a 260mm 11/8 unthreaded and I'm after 250mm ish 1" unthreaded and collar for a pair of RC36's .
Matthew

Just a thought here and maybe I have missed something obvious.

But, why dont you just have a spreadsheet with everyones steerer tubes on it and what they are after for swaps all in one place????

Would that not be easier than wading through 20 pages of this?

Maybe I have missed the point. :?

Your 165mm 1 1/8th Pace RC35 steerer for my 220mm one

Got: Aheadset/unthreaded 220mm (from fork crown to top of steerer) 1 1/8th Pace RC35 steerer

Need: Aheadset/unthreaded 165mm+ (from fork crown to top of steerer) 1 1/8th Pace RC35 steerer

So a longy for a shorty, please.

I'm in the Leamington area if that helps.

Need 8" Manitou 1-4 steer tube for another tall guy. 1

I have a Manitou 2 crown and steer tube almost 7" by 1 1/8 " threaded to swap for a manitou 1, 2, 3, or 4 crown and steer tube size 1 1/8" by 8" threaded. If its longer than 8" that's OK too. I would prefer any crown after the manitou 1 crown. Thanks for all your help.

This is the last thing I need to have fully restored my first real mountain bike from my childhood.

Help a sus newbie out! Need a threaded pace steerer tube 1 1/8" need 146mm I have a 155+ threaded steerer. My threads are about half inch shy for my headtube and headset.

Does someone have a 1 inch Pace Steerer tube in threaded variety with total length of 150mm and 20mm of thread approx, which they would like to trade for a 1inch and 1/8th A-head steerer with and end to end length of 258mm inc star fangle.

cheers

DEAN C.":1uw9f207 said:

But, why dont you just have a spreadsheet with everyones steerer tubes on it and what they are after for swaps all in one place????

No that is the idea of the week!

vinnya77":3cqmx8gh said:
DEAN C.":3cqmx8gh said:

No that is the idea of the week!

I second that emotion!! with option to add a sold/swapped/no longer available column...

Back