MacRetro Trading Post

If things don't work out on a swap with Kaiser for the salsa I might be interested in buying it Jimi.
Would depend on finding out if it would fit me and what the nice man coming to see my BMW tomorrow says, but might soon have the space and cash. ;)

That said, that salsa is rather tasty. :cool:

Alas it is not a complete bike. Few bits and bobs have been volunteered for other projects.

kaiser":3d69rqud said:
Alas it is not a complete bike. Few bits and bobs have been volunteered for other projects.

Ah, damn it, i'll sit on the fence for now then, got no money for wheels or bits at the moment, cars are eating money, could be long enough before i got the Salsa riding and it'd be frustrating sitting there in bits (next to the RTS in bits :roll:)

I know what you mean, I'd buy it if I didn't have half a dozen other bikes sitting in front of me needing £££

jimihendrix":1ge46mn5 said:
Right, decided to sell the DH8, i know i said i would'nt but really it's just going to sit there gathering dust :(

£350 to a MacRetro member only (brakes and forks are worth this alone), advertised here first, then elsewhere, last resort strip down and E-bay the bits :cry:

Jimi

I will take it pal
PM sent dude ;)

G

Enid_Puceflange":wbvsxld7 said:
jimihendrix":wbvsxld7 said:
Right, decided to sell the DH8, i know i said i would'nt but really it's just going to sit there gathering dust :(

£350 to a MacRetro member only (brakes and forks are worth this alone), advertised here first, then elsewhere, last resort strip down and E-bay the bits :cry:

Jimi

I will take it pal
PM sent dude ;)

G

PM'd you back Gary ;)

Back