Any bored plumbers or heating engineers.......?

reminds me of my childhood - using aerosol cans then butane camping gas canisters to propel a tennis ball out of a metal tube the length of a field - oh happy days

I saw a boy playing with one of those with his dad.

It was a brilliant toy, and the spuds went a couple of hundred yards into a valley. Good stuff.

I used to take 2 boxes of 'Cooks' matches and a box of 'Swan Vestas', cut all the heads off and put them in the vestas box. Then seal it tightly with gaffa tape and chuck it in the road for a car torun over and 'detonate' :twisted: :LOL:

gavinda":31xyn53y said:
I used to take 2 boxes of 'Cooks' matches and a box of 'Swan Vestas', cut all the heads off and put them in the vestas box. Then seal it tightly with gaffa tape and chuck it in the road for a car torun over and 'detonate' :twisted: :LOL:

You can get 20 yrs for that now :LOL:

below the legal age of responsibility. :D

mind you that was the least of what i got up to, yet still i managed to respect my elders, the police, teachers and all other figures of authority.

not getting caught also helped :LOL:

i made one of these years back when i was on 56k and read about it on an american site. Sticking glowsticks in the potato or breaking a glow stick and pouring it on the potato made tracer rounds for use at night! A great laugh if you have a bit of open land around you.

Back