Oops I've done it - full suspension carbon goodness

Very nice but then I'm just a little bit biased ;)

That has to be the best value for money new bike out there at the minute. Its not that long ago the frames were retailing for £2100. I've been hearing good reports about the Fusion forks and shocks too. More pics please :D

Yeah, I haven't really got anything to compare the shock to but it feels amazing, soaks up bumps as you'd expect and feels really controlled.
The forks I can compare to RC41's and 40's, they seem to track much better (obviously being 15mm vs 9mm makes a big difference.) The only thing I miss on the forks is travel adjust - would be nice to wind the front end down for silly steep technical climbs but I might get a set of the 34mm XFusion forks with DLA (travel adjust) next year..

Will try and take more pics tomorrow.

Wet and muddy cliff paths this morning - doesn't look as muddy as it was though!
eeffa8fd.jpg

Spec updated, going for 1x10 setup, current weight with swapped out chainset and rear mech is down to 28.4 lbs.. :D

Yes - that was what I was thinking, the only thing that may change is the front ring - 32t might be too easy around here but we will see after a few decent rides.

27.2 is a great weight - that's what my Ibis SL runs with it's summer tyres on. What is it about these frames - every time I get on my Ibis it just feels "right" - good uphill, great downhill and I never seem to run out of travel. Possibly the best bike I've every owned - A sheer pleasure - hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. :D

Hahaha - in that case you won't want to see this..

Drop in off the top of an old WWII German bunker here in Jersey:
SoleDestroyer.jpg

We call it sole destroyer as its snapped the soles on a few shoes on landing in the past - did a few times on my c456 but on the Mojo it was a breeze!

Back