Show us what you did today, thread

Nice

Nice wheels :cool: :cool:
I have been looking at the superstar stuff for the singlespeed so will be interested to hear how you get on with them.
They both sound and look pretty bomb proof.

Jamie

well i was bored today so built a jump bike out of the spares boxes :LOL: just need a +20 i.s 2 i.s brake mount to finnish :cool:

0475ee51.jpg

and more purple :LOL:

eck, yer back. :cool:

I've got a Hope 20+ i.s. to i.s. (HBIS20) in my spares box if you want it.
While I was rummaging about in shed to make sure I had one spare, I found a set of Hope disc hubbed wheels with WTB disc rims that I forgot I'd bought. :D
And the roof on shed is feckin leaking, baaastaard. :x

old_coyote_pedaller":2jgfsxxj said:
eck, yer back. :cool:

I've got a Hope 20+ i.s. to i.s. (HBIS20) in my spares box if you want it.
While I was rummaging about in shed to make sure I had one spare, I found a set of Hope disc hubbed wheels with WTB disc rims that I forgot I'd bought. :D
And the roof on shed is feckin leaking, baaastaard. :x

cool ocp , how much you wanting for it ?

No money, you offered me an STX RC crank when I was looking for a spider for the cranks I have, if that's still OK I could deliver it to you nae problem.

I know where you live. ;)

old_coyote_pedaller":1sh09fsb said:
No money, you offered me an STX RC crank when I was looking for a spider for the cranks I have, if that's still OK I could deliver it to you nae problem.

I know where you live. ;)

oh aye :oops: :LOL: oh well a swap it is then ;) whens best for you ?

Don't be :oops: , I was supposed to come and collect it but with working on wife's campervan for MOT it got forgotten about.
My wife and bairn are going to Ikea the morn's night so if you're free I could come over after teatime.

old_coyote_pedaller":1r5hrr6x said:
Don't be :oops: , I was supposed to come and collect it but with working on wife's campervan for MOT it got forgotten about.
My wife and bairn are going to Ikea the morn's night so if you're free I could come over after teatime.

aye i'll be home just before 6pm ;) see you tomorrow :D

Okey doke, probably be about 7 ish before I get myself there.

Were you thinking of buying the Astra GTE for yourself or was it for a mate?
A climbing friend had one of those in silver, way back, always liked the look of them, but had my MK1 GTI so wasn't getting rid of it to get a GTE.

Spent last night cooking a batch load of meals, so benefitted from fresh lasagne tonight with no cooking. Fed then out the door dodging the showers. Threatened rain a few times but never came to anything. Tried the new costal path from Carnoustie to Arbroath but its still unfinished in places. Came home via backroads and bywaters stopping at Arbirlot to snap the waterfall.

IMG_0081 by steven.clubb, on Flickr

Finding my riding mojo again after a few bad weeks, looking forward to Pitmedden. Got a set of Z-max tyres ordered from CRC to replace nobby nics on the STS. Just didn't look quite right with modern rubber. Plus I should be able to get the wheels on without squeezing them through the v-brakes now.

Back