Michelin Pro 4 & Conti GP4000 Tyres/RXL cage/Crank Bros/

Yetidh9":n6uylbjm said:
Those Ritchey wheels would look lovley on my breakaway. Do you have any specs on the weight?

Hi, they are about 1800g for the complete wheelset, not the lightest out there but probably the most reliable due to having plenty of spokes, the zero dish rear, a precision high tension handbuild and an alloy brake track.

Regular Sapim Race spokes too which are a far better option than hard to get expensive Mavic, shimano, fulcrum etc specials... then again Tom knows his stuff! :)

OldFatTi":2lo1kghu said:
Yetidh9":2lo1kghu said:
Those Ritchey wheels would look lovley on my breakaway. Do you have any specs on the weight?

Hi, they are about 1800g for the complete wheelset, not the lightest out there but probably the most reliable due to having plenty of spokes, the zero dish rear, a precision high tension handbuild and an alloy brake track.

Regular Sapim Race spokes too which are a far better option than hard to get expensive Mavic, shimano, fulcrum etc specials... then again Tom knows his stuff! :)

I aggre on the point you have about the spokes. It is specially important if they should go on a bike that allso sees some air-travel etc.
You dont, by any change, fancy some stuff for swaps?

Very true! Try getting a dura ace c35 spoke when youre in lanzarote!

I need money really but always open to offers and suggestions :)

Yetidh9":dkjxp3pr said:
OldFatTi":dkjxp3pr said:
Yetidh9":dkjxp3pr said:

I aggre on the point you have about the spokes. It is specially important if they should go on a bike that allso sees some air-travel etc.
You dont, by any change, fancy some stuff for swaps?

OldFatTi":3gtv5py1 said:
Very true! Try getting a dura ace c35 spoke when youre in lanzarote!

I need money really but always open to offers and suggestions :)

I have a complete 16" Rockey Mountain Blizzard 98ish in need of a rebuild, a number of m900 parts (cranks, 4x front mesh, sti, brake), Ritchey SuperLogic BB's (new), use alien seatpost, 26" tyres, 29" wheelset (hope/DT hubs, Sun rims), mag 21, 1996 principia 700sl road frame in 53cm... loads of different stuff. Reason i ask for swaps is that even though I am perfect aware that this is a expensive wheelset they goes for less for a WCS set in the US... and more important, I am tempted but feel it is more that I can afford on a wheelset... just to be frank about this. But let me know if some of the stuff could be of interesst and pm me a swap prise suggestion

There's nothing there I need unfortunately... maybe you could sell some of it to raise money towards the wheels? ;)

I don't think you will find WCS for this price... Even in the USA (plus then you will have to pay import duty). Personally I chose the Pro over the WCS as it has stronger spokes and an alloy brake track, the WCS has carbon brake track which is not good on descents!!

Have a think about it, maybe sell some of your parts and make me an offer? :)

Yetidh9":3ugorwap said:
I have a complete 16" Rockey Mountain Blizzard 98ish in need of a rebuild, a number of m900 parts (cranks, 4x front mesh, sti, brake), Ritchey SuperLogic BB's (new), use alien seatpost, 26" tyres, 29" wheelset (hope/DT hubs, Sun rims), mag 21, 1996 principia 700sl road frame in 53cm... loads of different stuff. Reason i ask for swaps is that even though I am perfect aware that this is a expensive wheelset they goes for less for a WCS set in the US... and more important, I am tempted but feel it is more that I can afford on a wheelset... just to be frank about this. But let me know if some of the stuff could be of interesst and pm me a swap prise suggestion

perfectly ok that you dont need more old stuff (trash)... I will let you know if I feel for a direct buy... and you could let me know if you go lower on the sales prise.
Forza Ritchey!

Yetidh9":3o405m2s said:
perfectly ok that you dont need more old stuff (trash)... I will let you know if I feel for a direct buy... and you could let me know if you go lower on the sales prise.
Forza Ritchey!

Always open to a near offer :)

Back