Leckhampton 22 July.

Nice one!! I think that makes five plus a few maybes.

Hope it dries out a bit but should be ok.

The post code for the car park (slightly in town remember) is

GL53 7LU

I'll check the parking costs, I think part of it is free sundays but they are in the process of changing things round here at the moment. Any side street in the same area will do.

Right , just in after riding the route with Rupe, he gave me £20 to write something nice about the route

;)

It really is a good route , even of we did the end of it at dusk with poor vision ! Hope the weather is good for you and I'm sad to miss a good day

Look forward to the pictures

Cool. Bring as many as you like.

Just ridden a 14mile test route with James, all good only one really boggy bit! I can add bits to the route if required aswell.

I would think 10am meet for 10.30 start?

Oh dear, dropping like flies, as I can't be there either. The wife and kids are fine, but my poor dobbins is not too well :cry:

Ace ride today!! Thank you VERY much Rupe for putting on a great route without a doubt to be added again to the Calender if your willing to host again.

Loads of good climbing made worthwhile with some great downhills , Was nice to ride a loop rather than just staying on the hill , Rode loads of new trails and a cheeky finish of climbing the hill again for another rollercoaster downhill finish. Bloody good day in the sun

Think we had a good tally of offs including D going over the bars ripping his rear wheel out and mangling the hanger and mech !!

Save of the day has to go to Rupe stopping himself from decending over the bars and down the embankment !!

Attachments

• photo (34).JPG
    photo (34).JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 988
  • photo (36).JPG
    photo (36).JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 988
Back