Kona Cindercone .......... Pastel Blue

Thanks guys,

Mind was originally set on an orange but since the GF was with me I decided to let her choose............ I shot her down on the first colour then we arrived on this Pastel Blue.

Really am quite chuffed :)

RAL5024 if anybody fancies putting it on their steel ride

RBG

FMJ":yrhegw19 said:
Who in their right mind would combine turquoise with orange? ;)

4375843268_4a94c637b5_o.jpg

What a crazy thought ! ;)

The Cindercone looks great and looks like a tidy job done on the Powdercoat too :cool:

Very nice :cool:

How about more orange bits to really bring it out- hubs/ bolts wouldn't be too over the top ;)
(actually no-one does anodised orange, gold would look good though. Or red)

Oh, and Maxxis tyres have orange rings round em. Good tyres too :D

azaro":1ft1arhh said:
Nice colour.
Is this powder coated?
I had a Kilauea done in almost the same colour at Triple S.

Yup, powder coated.

Gravy Monster":1ft1arhh said:
The Cindercone looks great and looks like a tidy job done on the Powdercoat too :cool:

Not a bad job, I've found 2 pinprick areas (1 on frame 1 on fork) where its not brilliant. bubbles maybe?? but I'm happy, its a 100% improvement on what it did look like :LOL:

humanoid1989":1ft1arhh said:
Very nice :cool:

How about more orange bits to really bring it out- hubs/ bolts wouldn't be too over the top ;)
(actually no-one does anodised orange, gold would look good though. Or red)

Oh, and Maxxis tyres have orange rings round em. Good tyres too :D

:LOL:
Anodised orange bolts ordered :D , trying to keep this a low cost build rather than let the RBG imagination get the best of me, got some old XT laced to ??? rims, may get busy with the spraycan on them as they owe me nowt, rest should be M735 XT I have lying around.

:idea: Ideally needing some Diacompe 986 or ritchey canti's for this build people :idea:

Superstar Components do ano orange - all modern stuff, although their hubs and grip lock-on collars wouldn't look out of place depending on how period-correct you want to keep it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back