How is Friday 13th going for you?

usual day will be interested in how tomorrow pans out especially when i tell the dickhead who decided to leave nigh on a grands worth of bikes badly locked bikes miles away rather than do what he's paid for that he'll no longer has any work from us..

joe careless":1mst0r9d said:
usual day will be interested in how tomorrow pans out especially when i tell the dickhead who decided to leave nigh on a grands worth of bikes badly locked bikes miles away rather than do what he's paid for that he'll no longer has any work from us..

Numpty! Tell us more so we can avoid or harangue him!

It has been a very productive day ... finally finished the garden which has been delayed due to the crap weather. Just the decorating to tidy up in the house before we put it on the market.

Emptied half the house and took my daughter for a hot chocolate and went round some friends for a Chinese. Great Friday the 13th.

azaro":2t4nqb2j said:
joe careless":2t4nqb2j said:

Numpty! Tell us more so we can avoid or harangue him!

A random tandem puncture ( :D :D ) meaning that the customers where stranded so I sent the boy wonder bike mech. out in a car with a roof rack telling him "it's either fixable or bring EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING back" he decided his best option is to drop customers off half a mile away from the shop as he'd rather see some friends leaving me to get tandem, placate customers (full refund) all the while running a bike hire shop on my own needing to do orders for the wholesalers.

And he is on here somewhere but I've got better things to think about like how do I watch the T.De F. on my Iphone?

But I do have an absoluteley gorgeous Kona to do a full strip down service in the clamps that'll keep me happy :D :D :D :D and it's owner will be very happy when I give it back all shiny and smooth

Car just went through mot with no advisories, i'd say its going pretty well so far.

I was expecting it to fail in spectacular fashion, being as it is 28 years old and cost me a bit over 350 quid 9 months ago.

azaro":1jxbwede said:
Not the best.
Got up at 0630, drove to Leeds for a meeting (M62 - aaargh!, then had to pass E****d Road!)
Arrived in good time at 0815
Then found out my boss had cancelled the meeting yesterday and omitted to tell 3 of us!
Love wasting nearly 3 hours in the car on a Friday!

On the plus side, had a large rum and coke, my lovely wife has cooked me a fab meal, and now chilling with a nice glass of my fave Lebanese red!
Walk near Grasmere tomorrow, then strip down the RC35's to see which elastomers I need to make them rebound! Need to finish the Clockwork.

On the plus side you got to see the mecca of football :cool:

Time to make a quick exit before this place descends into football arguments.

Back